Compressed Air Preheating Regenerative Dryer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Pieces/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: QYD
- Origin: Hangzhou, Zhejiang
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packaging (Wooden Crate, Carton)
Preheating regenerative dryer is a new type adsorption dryer, neither belongs to the regenerative heat, also do not belong to the type of pressure swing adsorption (psa) which use high temperature exhaust heat from air compressor, directly heating regeneration desiccant, adsorbent is completely renewable which has energy saving effect.
QYD Compressed air preheating regenerative dryer has two towers which filled with adsorbent, when an adsorption tower in the dry process, another adsorption tower in the desorption process.
This dryer mainly consists of the following equipment: the alternate use of two adsorption tower, a set of sound system, a set of air cooler, a gas-liquid separator, auxiliary electrical heating system(optional),a switch valve, a set of control system and air handling units.
- Adopting the world advanced microcomputer controller, which can realize the joint control, performance excellence
- Using high quality butterfly valve, switch quickly, the movement accurately
- Using gas diffusion device, air distributed homogeneous in the tower,, unique way of filling, adsorbent has long service life
- Using waste heat from air compressor in regeneration process, low energy consumption/
- The overall layout is reasonable, compact structure, simple installation, maintenance is convenient
Air processing: 20-500Nm³/min
Pressure of work: 0.6-1.0MPa(could provide 1.0-3.0MPa if customer want)
Air inlet temperature: ≥110ºC-150ºC
Finished product gas dew point:≤-40ºC~-70ºC(Atmospheric dew point)
The control mode:Microcomputer control
The cycle time: 6-8h
Regeneration gas consumption:≤1-3%